Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Basic Grey Picadilly Inspiration

I was doing some browsing on the Basic Grey Blog and found some really cute projects using the new Picadilly line! I just had to share them! If you would like more info on any of the projects be sure to check out the Basic Grey Blog! Now lets look at some cards and layouts...










What I love about all the layouts is the way the patterned paper was cut into smaller pieces. The hearts, "ribbon" border, and hexagons... all so genius and pretty! That is such a great way to use the 6x6 paper pad! All these projects are so so pretty but I think my favorite just might be the card with the little bird. I love the idea of using the bird from the layered stickers and putting him on a branch cut from the patterned paper. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything with a heart on it... So Cute!

If you would like to get your hands on some Basic Grey Picadilly check out Mollys Scrapbook Supply now!

Happy Scrapping!  Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment