Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Card Share

 Hello!


It has been a super long time since posting any new projects so I thought now, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, would be the perfect time! So here is a fun Valentine's Card Share using lots of Pink Paislee goodies!


I loved the Snow People from the Pink Paislee Snow Day Papers! I wanted the cute Snow People to be a focal point so I placed the sentiment and embellishments in the bottom portion of the card and also added stickles to help the couple stand out!


I then created a handmade tag by snipping the ends off a rectangular piece of patterned paper and added the Red Glitter Letter Stickers to create the sentiment. I love how shinny these stickers are, very pretty! I also added some Red Tinsel Ribbon for some extra shine.


I finished the card off by adding a bit of distress ink, white dash lines, or very messy faux stitching, and some cute punched hearts.

Hope you enjoyed this card share and feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!


Products used on this card can be found at Mollys Scrapbook Supply!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment