Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Cards

Good Afternoon!

I had a chance to "play" with the Hocus Pocus line by Pink Paislee and I had a lot of fun creating some  Halloween Projects! Today I want to share with you the super simple and totally pretty Halloween Cards I made! I really wanted to use the patterned paper from the 12x12 kit and I thought I would keep it simple and use the rub-ons...then I thought the Glitter Alphas were just too pretty not to use!

First up is the "Happy Haunting" card I made:
Hocus Pocus Cards 1

I used back cardstock for the base of the card and then added the Witching Hour and Haunting patterned papers to it.  Next I added the Glitter Alphas and Rub-ons to the Good Fortune paper inked around the edges and used foam adhesive to attach it to the card base. I really love how the pretty glitter stickers make the sentiment stand out and how fast and easy the rub-ons were to use.
Hocus Pocus Cards 2

Aren't those just the prettiest Alphas?!?

Next up is the "Happy Halloween" card I made:
Hocus Pocus Cards 3

Again I used black cardstock for the card base. I added the Haunting paper and then added the chandelier rub-on to the upper right corner. I then made a ticket and added glitter alphas and rub-ons to create the sentiment. Finally I used a black zig pen to add faux stitching and create a "finished" look to the card. This was a a pretty simple card to make but I love how it turned out! The paper is just so pretty and I love how the rub-ons coordinate with the paper so well!
Hocus Pocus Cards 4
and again aren't the glitter alphas sooo pretty?

What do think? Want more posts like this? Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know!
And be sure to follow the blog so you don't miss the Giveaway announcement!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment