Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags

 Hello Everyone!

Halloween is almost here so here is "part two" of my Halloween craft projects! I thought it would be fun to make a few treat bags for the kids! I found a template for the bags with cute little handles that I knew my kids would love and then cut the bags out using the paper from the Hocus Pocus Paper Kit by Pink Paislee. You can find tons of templates for the bags with a quick Google search or you could use a die cutting machine to make cutting them even easier! I also used the Hocus Pocus Press Ons and Glittler Alphas. Here they are:

Hocus Pocus Treat Bags 1

Since these are for the kids I limited my supplies to the Paper, Rub-ons, and Alphas. Also, I didn't want to use a ton of embellishments on them but I wanted them to be cute so I used mostly the patterned paper for the embellishments doing some "fussy" cutting. Below you can see the crow that was cut from the patterned paper.

Hocus Pocus Treat Bags 2

Below are the tickets I made using the pp and the little spider rub-on who was applied to pp and then cut out.

Hocus Pocus Treat Bags 3

Next you see the skull that again was cut from the pp and more tickets I made plus the glitter alphas.

Hocus Pocus Treat Bags 5

And finally the festive banner..which was really easy and simple to make using a punch and then cutting the shape in half. I also used lots of foam adhesive on these just to add some interest since they were mostly made from paper! 

Hocus Pocus Treat Bags 4


And there you have it...some cute little treat bags for the kiddies or anyone else because who doesn't love treats?

Don't forget you can still enter the giveaway! Just comment on the Giveaway post and make sure to follow the blog...you must be a follower to win! I'll be back after Halloween to announce the winner!! 


♥ Have a great weekend and Happy Halloween! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment