Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas is Almost Here!!!

Can you believe Christmas is almost here? I for one can't! While I take a break from all the Christmas preparations I thought I would share another one of my Holiday Cards I made using the Snow Day papers by Pink Paislee! This card could easily be turned into a New Years card or a winter themed card by changing the sentiment! I really love this paper... so cute and versatile!

IMG_2661

I love glitter so I had to add some to the cute little hearts on the mittens! The extra glitter really makes the card shine and the embossed sentiment, distressed edges and inking around the sentiment add that "something extra" since the card has no embellishments at all! Sometimes it is fun to just play with paper and see what you come up with!

IMG_2660 


Check back soon for one more Holiday card! Yes, I still have one more card to share!

Merry Christmas Eve!  May All Your Holiday Wishes Come True! 




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment